So, the epic April over at Good Books Good Wine has this AH-MAZ-ING idea that she posted about yesterday. You can learn more about it here. The challenge is kicking off today, and I am so excited to be taking part! Head on over, check it out and hey, why not participate yourself?!
Make 15 Book Related Confessions
1. I sleep with post-it notes and a pen next to my bed so I can track all of my favourite quotes and passages.
2. I haven't read many classics BUT I am working on changing that. I have a 2 rows on my book shelves dedicated to classics, and I am slowly making my way through them.
3. I re-face and re-organize my own bookshelves monthly. I like to change up how I put them in order. Right now, I have them organized by Publisher. I think I'll do colour next!
4. If I end up really loving a book. I want to own all of the editions they are offered in...Hardcover, Paperback, UK, etc(Do I have a problem?)
5. I can't walk past a bookstore without going inside...Okay, and maybe staying an insanely long time.
6. Every week when I play the lottery, I always imagine creating my dream library
liked loved the Twilight Books(and I will say it loud and proud!)
8. I don't lend out books because as soon as they are out of my possession, I am in a constant panic. Are they being cared for properly?!
9. If I accidentally break a book spine or one of my books suffer a casualty(spilled drink, dropped in puddle, etc) it will ruin my day. Wwwwhhhyyyy?!
10. My Favourite Seasons are Winter and Summer. So I can read by my crackling fire in the Winter and laze in the sun reading in the Summer.
11. My "Hold" drawer at work never fits in the drawer. I have to pile the books I want to buy in a spare cupboard...I work at a Bookstore.
12. I have to fight the urge to
purchase rescue books from garage sales are thrift stores.
13. I can't leave the house without a book in my purse. Even if it is a 700 page hardcover. Thank goodness for big purses!
14. I love when a book makes me cry. Who doesn't like a good cry every now and then?
15. I haven't read The Harry Potter Series yet. *Gasp* I know, I am like the worst person ever! I do own them, so I
plan will read them soon!
Phew! That felt good. It's great to get that off my chest!
What are your book confessions?